Specialty: Radiation Oncology
Medical and PhD Degrees:
National Institute of Health Medical Scientist Training Program, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York City, NY, 1996
- Chief Resident of Radiation Oncology and Resident in Radiation Oncology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, 1997-2001
- Resident in Internal Medicine, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, 1996-1997
- Board Certified in Radiation Oncology
- American Board of Radiology
- Clinical Director and Vice Chairman, Radiation Oncology Case Comprehensive Canter Center, Case Western Reserve University University Hospitals of Cleveland, 2007-2009
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Wright State University School of Medicine, 2009-current
Dr. Einstein has authored numerous research publications and book chapters.
- Participating in MD Anderson Cancer Network®, a program of MD Anderson Cancer Center at Premier Health.
Awards and Honors:
- Alpha Omega Alpha, National Medical Honor Society Member
- Appointed Special Medical Consultant in Radiation Oncology by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Elected to National Consumers’ Guide to Top Doctors since 2009
Minimally invasive Radiotherapy procedures including IMRT, IGRT, Brachytherapy and Radiosurgery