What is the UroLift® System?
The UroLift® System is a new, minimally invasive approach to treating BPH for patients looking for an alternative to drug therapy or more invasive surgery. The UroLift® System is a straightforward procedure that utilizes tiny implants to lift and hold the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra. There is no cutting, heating or removal of prostate tissue.
Clinical data has proven that the UroLift® System treatment is safe and effective and can improve BPH symptoms 3 to 4 times greater than with medication. Results have shown durability to two years with no impact to sexual function. The goal is to relieve you of bothersome urinary symptoms so you can get back to your life and resume daily activities.
Most common adverse events reported include hematuria, dysuria, micturition urgency, pelvic pain, and urge incontinence. Most symptoms were mild to moderate in severity and resolved within two to four weeks after the procedure.
Why Choose UroLift®?
The UroLift® System is an alternative for patients looking for something other than drug therapy or more invasive surgery. Treatment might be right for you if any of the following apply to you:
- You do not want to take another pill everyday
- You have tried BPH medication but are unhappy with the side effects
- You do not want to undergo major surgery due to potential surgical risks of side effects and complications
- You want a BPH solution that preserves your sexual function
- You want to regain your quality of life with minimal downtime
Benefits of the UroLift® System include:
- Straightforward procedure
- Minimally invasive
- Minimal downtime
- Typically no catheter or overnight stay required after treatment
- Preservation of sexual function
- Durable results
- Rapid symptom relief, as early as 2 weeks post procedure
For More information on UroLift® click HERE