Providing non-medical, financial assistance to patients undergoing cancer treatment in the communities we serve to allow them to focus on fighting cancer and recovery.
Dayton Physicians Foundation for Hope is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that helps individuals with their essential living expenses while they undergo treatment for cancer. Cancer patients can receive assistance from the Foundation for their non-medical bills, such as overdue rent/mortgage payments, utility bills, transportation to and from treatment appointments and meals for them and their families. This financial assistance immediately impacts cancer patients and their families in the communities we serve across the Miami Valley, allowing them to focus on their recovery.
Foundation donations can be made by Check or Credit Card.
Make checks payable to Dayton Physicians Foundation for Hope, and send to:
Dayton Physicians Foundation for Hope
2300 Miami Valley Dr. Suite 270
Dayton, OH 45459
To donate by Credit Card please contact Jeff Sergent at 937-531-1109.
Sponsorship & Participation in Special Events
If you are interested in sponsoring an event, please contact Jeff Sergent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations to the Dayton Physician Foundation for Hope are tax- deductible.
Scope of Foundation Services
- Assist patients with their non-medical needs while being treated.
- Assist patients with monthly rent/mortgage payments.
- Provided meals for patients and their families.
- Assist with electric/gas bills.
- Provided hotel rooms assistance for patients traveling for treatment.
- Assist with water bills.
- Assist with transportation to ensure patients get their care.
- Provide gas card to help patients get to their appointments.
- Assist with cell phone service so patient can communicate with their doctor
- Provide patient educational resources
- Provide funds for lifesaving research
Dayton Physicians Foundation for Hope is a qualified 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and donations are tax- deductible to the full extent of the law. No goods or services were provided for this gift. Please consult your tax advisor regarding specific questions about your deductions.